Personalised chopping boards make an extra special gift they’ll want to keep forever. Not sure what to gift someone but want it to be unique and thoughtful? At Eco Food Boards, we pride ourselves in providing new and exciting gift ideas made from locally sourced timber. Sourced, created and crafted with love in Byron Bay, our boards make the perfect gift for someone who might be hard to buy for!
We strive to keep our boards interesting and still practical! We create beautiful, engraved boards that are ideal for all occasions such as:
- Housewarming Gifts – Our boards make a stylish yet practical present for your friends or relatives to help make their new house a home. We have something for everyone in our range of products all of which can be customised or personalised to suit the recipients taste and needs.
- Engagement and Newlywed gifts
- Wedding Anniversaries – Surprise your sweetheart with one of our boards for your 5th wedding anniversary. Traditionally, wood is gifted to mark 5 years of married life.
- Christmas – We’ve got Christmas all wrapped up! Our small boards are a fantastic option as a Secret Santa/Kris Kringle gift to exchange at your staff Christmas party.
- Mother’s Day and Father’s Day Gifts – Whether Mum and Dad love to cook or barbecue for all the family or entertain the masses with a grazing platter, there’s an Eco Food Board to suit.
Want to make your gift even more special? We can create a completely customised piece like this gorgeous bath caddy or garden furniture (as pictured above). If you’d like a particular design, simply provide us with the measurements and we’ll handcraft a board to match the length, shape and colour desired. We can also have any selections engraved with a loving message.
Check out our full range of wooden chopping boards here for inspiration. If you have a vision of a board you cannot find on our website or would like to personalise an existing creation, get in touch.
Free shipping on all orders Australia wide. Please keep in mind to allow extra time for custom orders.