Our Eco elves have been super busy in the Byron Bay workshop crafting beautiful boards left, right and centre to spread the festive cheer. Along with selling at the local markets, online and in-store at our showroom, we’re delighted to have partnered up with various gift hamper businesses across Australia.
Gift hampers make the perfect Christmas presents for loved ones, family friends and also make a jolly good corporate gift. Our wooden chopping boards will have your the whole gang firing up the grill in style this Summer and over the festive season, and let’s face it food looks better when served up on our boards!
Our boards come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, making it a top shelf choice for the foodie in your life.
Need a little inspiration?
Here are our top 5 reasons to get on board with gifting an Eco Food Boards Christmas Hamper.”
We love this Christmas foodie hamper from Byron Bay Gifts. The ultimate taste of the Northern Rivers.
1. Our ECOnomically friendly products are the ideal present for those friends or relatives who are conscious about their purchases and care about the environment. The timber used to create our boards is all sustainably sourced Camphor Laurel from the Northern Rivers region of NSW.
2. Even though our boards are now available in hampers, it doesn’t mean they’re any less unique. Every single one of our boards are handcrafted in our Byron Bay showroom and the beauty of using Camphor Laurel timber is that no two pieces of wood are ever the same. The variety of colours and grain ensures this. Know someone that’s just moved into their new place? This gift box from The Gift Hamper Co. is ideal for a family’s first Christmas in their new home.
3. Gift hampers are great for the people that have everything! We often are left scratching our heads around Christmas time for that person who simply seems to have it all. That’s where Christmas gift hampers come in and even better when they include a one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly food board.
4. Hampers include other relevant and useful products to use in conjunction with our boards. For example this beautiful picnic starter gift box from Our Sister Phil.
5. An Eco Food Boards Christmas gift hamper ticks all the boxes for close and distant friends and family members. They’re a general, safe option yet still retain that personal touch. Not another soul will own an Eco Food Board the same as yours, and that is truly special don’t ya think!
Want to purchase an Eco Food Board on its own? No problem! We’ve got stacks of stunning boards on our online store. You can always create your own hamper too and add in bits and pieces that you know the person would love!
AND we even offer customised, engraved boards if you want to make your gift extra special. (Please allow more time for personalised orders and make sure to get in before the festive rush).
FREE SHIPPING on all orders Australia wide.
Last order dates for guaranteed Christmas delivery:
WA/NT/TAS – 10/12/21
NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC – 10/12/21
In the Byron shire area? Come see us at the Byron beachside markets on Sunday the 1st of December and the Bangalow showgrounds on Sunday, 22nd of December!
Our Byron Bay showroom on Woodford Lane officially closes on the 19th of December and reopens on the 2nd of January.
For urgent orders call us direct on 0429 608 224
That’s a WRAP!