We are delighted to be showcasing our beautiful collection of boards at Taste of Sydney, Barangaroo 8-11 November. Taste has fast become Sydney’s favourite foodie festival, blending food, culture and music. Our base for the three day event will be at The PlayGround and will be the ultimate place to sample and shop.
Experience our products, all crafted with love from naturally anti-bacterial camphor laurel timber sourced right here in Byron Bay. With a wide range of shapes and sizes on offer, there’s a board for everyone and everything, from the humble cheese board to the party platter!
Enjoy the many wonderful advantages of Eco Food Boards and showcase your foods in a simple but elegant way:
● Grown, milled and made in beautiful Byron Bay
● Naturally occurring fresh scent
● Made from a single piece of timber
● All boards have their own care instructions and timber information
● 100% Australian made by a 100% Australian owned company
● Certified sustainable
● Naturally anti-bacterial
● Kiln-dried timber provides a better quality product
● Handcrafted, no two boards are the same
● Purchase of the produce assists in native forest regeneration and recreating the local natural habitat
● Unique shape and unique colour
Any foodie in your life would swoon at receiving an Eco Food Board as a gift. They are statement pieces, gorgeously crafted and will be a part of their kitchen for a very long time – each time they use it they’ll think of you!
Chefs and restaurants across Australia use our boards to showcase their creations…next time your dish arrives presented on a food board have a peek at the logo to see if it’s an Eco Food Board.
For more information and to purchase passes to the festival, check out the Taste of Sydney website. Looking forward to seeing you there!