- Turn your oven onto 175 degrees.
- Holding the Lebanese bread carefully split it in half along the edge seam.
- Open it up with the inside face up and lightly spread butter over the inside area.
- Lightly sprinkle with Lemon and Pepper Seasoning.
- Place into the oven for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden in colour. (Timing will vary according to your oven so watch closely as they do go from golden to burnt very quickly!)
- Remove from oven and serve whole or break up into rustic shaped chips with your favourite dip – or just eat as it for a great crunchy snack!